Slide-Together Cookbook Stand - Walnut Hollow

Wood Burnded Slide-Together Cookbook Stand by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

Hi! I'm sharing how I altered a Slide-Together Tablet Stand with wood burning and hot stamping on the Walnut Hollow blog today. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen and plan to use this stand to hold my phone, tablet, recipe card, or cookbook while I work. Space is at a premium in my kitchen and I love that this stand slides apart for flat storage. This stand has the perfect surface to customize and is only $10.99! Pick up several and burn or paint them to give as gifts. This stand also works great to display photos or art. Order today from the Walnut Hollow Store and use the code FREESHIP17 for free shipping on orders over $50.

Walnut Hollow Supplies:
Walnut Hollow Modern Slide-Together Tablet Stand
Walnut Hollow Creative Versa-Tool®
Walnut Hollow HotMarks Tool (Available at Michael's)

Pin it!
Wood Burned and Hot Stamped Slide-Together Cookbook Stand by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

Comments

Post a Comment