Good Cheer Stag Head Christmas Tag - Tando Creative

Good Cheer Stag Head Christmas Tag by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

Hi! I'm sharing the tag I created for the Color Theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I'm well into my Christmas crafting and found this traditional color palette, with the addition of blue and pink, to be really refreshing. I've been waiting all year to use the Stag Head silhouette, which really represents the Christmas and Winter season in a classic way.

How to Emboss Chipboard with Iced Enamels by Dana Tatar

I covered a tag with one of my favorite plaid patterned papers and then wrapped it with a wide piece of dark green ribbon. Next, I used Iced Enamels to emboss the chipboard stag head silhouette and a couple pieces of wood veneer greenery. Then, I glued the embossed pieces onto the center of the tag. Ribbon is a must-add item for all my holiday crafts. I added a bow tie to the stag and a bright red double bow to the top of the tag. I finished this piece with a pink sentiment sticker that reads "Good Cheer."


You can find the chipboard I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

Pin It!


Stag Head Christmas Tag with Embossed Chipboard by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

Comments

Post a Comment