Crystal Ornament Art Journal Spread - Canvas Corp Brands

Do-More-Of-What-Makes-You-Sparkle-Crystal-Ornaments-Art-Journal-Spread-by-Dana-Tatar-for-Canvas-Corp-Brands

Hi! I'm sharing an art journal spread that I created for the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew Traveling Art Journal project. The 7gypsies Crystal Ornament Architextures Trinkets embellishments were the inspiration for these pages. The Trinkets are part of the 7gypsies Architextures collection and are realistic adhesive embellishments that are inspired by vintage objects. This set of tinted baubles truly resembles the glass ornaments that were once found on vintage Christmas trees or chandeliers in Victorian homes.

Sparkle-Art-Journa-Page-with-7Gypsies-Architextures-Crystal-Ornaments-by-Dana-Tatar-for-Canvas-Corp-Brands

I started this spread by applying Aquamarine, Two-Cent Coin, and Buffalo Nickle Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and Teal High Heel and Monolith Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist to the pages. Next, I added splatters of color to the pages with English Ivy, Night B4 Christmas, and Dried Lavender Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, and Bittersweet Tattered Angels Plain Jane Baseboard Mist.

Sparkle-Art-Journa-Page-with-7Gypsies-Architextures-Tall-Base-Swirls-by-Dana-Tatar

I used a paintbrush dipped in Tattered Angels Party Pink Glimmer Mist to add a heart ornament to the center of the spread. I embellished the heart ornament with pieces from the 7gypsies Architextures Swirls Tall Base, which I thought looked like snowflakes.

Sparkle-Art-Journa-Page-with-7Gypsies-Architextures-Crystal-Ornaments-by-Dana-Tatar

I applied the Crystal Ornaments to the pages and connected them with a piece of white twine.

I love this seasonal design, but I wanted to add wording that would be relevant all year long. I used the Funky Lowercase Clear Stamp Set and the With Some Sparkle Cling Stamp Set from Paper Wings Productions to stamp "Do more of what makes you sparkle" inside the heart.

I finished these pages with some doodles with a black marker.

Pin It!


Do-More-Of-What-Makes-You-Sparkle-Crystal-Ornaments-Art-Journal-Spread-Tutorial-by-Dana-Tatar-for-Canvas-Corp-Brands

Comments

Post a Comment