Snowy Window Mini Printers Tray Christmas Card - Tando Creative

Snowy Window Mini Printer Tray Christmas Card by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

Hi! I'm sharing the Mini Printers Tray Christmas card I created for the Modeling Paste theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I had a lot of fun turning the tray portion of this design into a snowy window scene. I painted the chipboard tray piece red and backed the tray with some vintage images before gluing it into the card. I applied DecoArt Snow-Tex to the corners of the tray segments. Then, I added a coat of glitter glue to the tray frame for an extra frosty finish.

Snowy Window Mini Printer Tray Christmas Card Front by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative


I decorated the inner left side of the card, and the front and back covers with patterned paper, washi tape, vintage seasonal die-cuts, and dimensional snow flakes that I covered with white glittered flock. I finished this card with a gold bell, so it sounds as festive as it looks.

You can find the products I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

Pin It!



Comments

  1. Wowwwwwwwww!!! This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the window scene!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment