Just Keep Breathing Card - Tando Creative

Mixed Print Encouragement Card with Stamped Vellum Focal Point Accented with Button and Brads

Hi! I'm sharing the card I created for the Crackle Theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I had a lot of fun with colors and patterns for this project. I assembled a simple layered card base and wanted to create a fun focal point.

Mixed Print Encouragement Card with Stamped Vellum Focal Point Accented with Button and Brads

I used the Valley Road Positive and Negative Foam Stamp Set from Nathalie Kalbach with ink on white cardstock and vellum to create a 2-layer circle piece for the center of the card. Next, I filled the holes in the middle of the stamping with jeweled brads. Finally, I stitched a Button that I painted first with DecoArt Cadmium Red Fluid Acrylic and then with a mix of Primary Yellow Fluid Acrylic and White Crackle Paste. I finished this card with a sentiment sticker.

You can find the products I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

Pin It!


Mixed Print Encouragement Card with Stamped Vellum Focal Point Accented with Button and Brads

Comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and what you did with the brads!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment