Wood Slice Garden Stake with ColoriQue - Clearsnap

Wood Slice Garden Stake with ColoriQue by Dana Tatar

Hi! I'm sharing a fun tutorial for a colorful wood slice garden stake on the Clearsnap blog today. I'm super excited about this project, not only because I created a cute piece of yard art to help brighten my garden, but because I used the NEW ColoriQue line by Lisa Marie Jimenez. This product is designed to color metal, but also works on a variety of other surfaces, like wood. I applied ColoriQue directly to metal embellishments and the formula dried beautifully. I mixed the colors for a more life-like finish. I really love the iridescent look I created on the beetle. The Lisa Marie Jimenez team is sharing projects featuring ColoriQue on the Clearsnap blog all week long. We'd love to have you stop by to check out this inspiring new product line and the variety of surfaces on which it can be used!

Add color to metal and wood with the NEW ColorBox ColoriQue by Lisa Marie Jimenez line from Clearsnap. Fun wood slice garden stake tutorial by Dana Tatar for Clearsnap.

Comments