November Gecko Galz Projects


Hi! I'm sharing the projects I created this month for Gecko Galz today. The Christmas season is fast approaching so I thought I'd keep on creating seasonal projects while I have the time. I die-cut the focal point for this card from the Snow Angels patterned paper from the Winter Wishes Mini Paper Collection. I'm really loving a color palette of red, green, and blue, for my Christmas crafts this year. I incorporated flowers and ribbon to match the digital image and then added a touch of gold with a bell and sentiment sticker.


I created this winter scenelet from a small box and images that I cut from the new Little Christmas Icons Digital Collage Set. I painted the sides and flaps of this box with blue acrylic paint and a layer of silver glitter glue. I cut a portion of the Winter Wonderland patterned paper from the Winter Wishes Mini Paper Collection to decorate the back of the box. I then added tinsel and fringed paper trim to the inside of the box, and a fun pom pom ribbon around the scene. I embellished the scene with acrylic snowflakes and a brush tree.




I created this set of artist trading cards for the November Customer Challenge. The theme this month is Deck the Halls. I used three images from the Holiday Kids Collage Sheet for my cards. For more design details about these cards, click over to THIS POST.

Here's the free stamp I have for you this month. I hope you use it to create something fabulous!


We'd love to have you join the Gecko Galz Customer Challenge this month! There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz. It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers. The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree!

I want to remind you about the next exciting Gecko Galz event. It's almost time for the 24 Tags of Christmas. You won't want to miss all the inspiring tags created by the Gecko Galz. In addition, one lucky follower AND one lucky customer will win a digital gift pack each week in December. On December 24th one lucky follower will receive a $100 Gecko Galz Shipping Spree - just in time for Christmas!

Comments

  1. Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeee them!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment