Merry Christmas - Pion Design


Hi! I'm sharing a layout I created with the NEW The Night Before Christmas collection for Pion Design today. I highlighted the fun holly print patterned paper by using a holly stencil and holly embossing folder on the patterned papers for this layout.



There are plenty of festive tags and images that are ready to cut to help embellish your projects.


The 6x6 patterned papers really came in handy here when I wanted only a corner or a small piece of paper to die-cut.


I created a simple title with a piece of chipboard and a clear sticker. There is something about Christmastime crafting that has me reaching for all of my supplies. Much like a Christmas tree, this page has a lot of decorations!

Pion Design Products:
The Night Before Christmas - Dear Santa PD7802
The Night Before Christmas - The Stockings Were Hung PD7806
The Night Before Christmas - The Stockings Were Hung 6x6 PD7903
The Night Before Christmas - Tree Farm 6x6 PD7904
The Night Before Christmas - Tags PD7812
Images From the Past - The Night Before Christmas PD1618
Pion Design Palette - Pion White I PD6101

Comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh this is just gorgeous! LOVING that hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment