Contentment - Pion Design


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the new Greetings from the North Pole collection for Pion Design today. One of my favorite design features from the new Greetings from the North Pole collection is the pop of red that is present on a couple of the pages.


I had fun bringing in the bright color on this page with a sheet from the Pion Design Palette peeking through some layers of torn vellum,


...with a small house that I tucked behind a photo,


...and with the adorable little elf walking along the bottom of the page. I highlighted this snowy scene with some die-cut snowflakes, dimensional paint, and glitter, for a frosty finish.

Pion Products:
Greetings from the North Pole – Midwinter Night PD7601
Greetings from the North Pole – Snowfall PD7607
Greetings from the North Pole – Borders PD7610
Greetings from the North Pole – Tags PD7612
Pion Design Palette – Pion White I PD6101
Pion Design Palette – Pion Red I PD6119

Comments

Post a Comment