Witching Hour Folio - Pion Design


Hi! I'm sharing an altered folio that I created for Pion Design today. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so I am absolutely thrilled with the new The Witching Hour collection! I have a much higher success rate of finishing mini albums when I complete the majority of the work before the event or holiday. I'm all set to document my Halloween festivities with this altered folio album that measures approximately 7" x 9" and is portable and interactive for displaying memorabilia and photos. I used a photo of my daughter that I cut from an old photo calendar for the cover.


I covered the inside of the folio with patterned paper, images, and a pocket full of tags. I punched holes in the two middle folding flaps so that I could secure the folio close a bit better.




I filled the cascading tabs with more images and tags. There are so many to choose from in this line! I'm all set to quickly add some photos and journaling.



The folding flaps were fun to dress up. I kept the design flat, but there is plenty of room to add layered embellishments here.

Pion Design Products:
The Witching Hour - Beyond the Grave PD8003
The Witching Hour - Midnight Spell PD8004
The Witching Hour - Spiders Web PD8006
The Witching Hour - Borders PD8011
The Witching Hour - Tags PD8012
Images from the Past - The Witching Hour PD1622
The Witching Hour 6x6 - Haunted House PD8101
The Witching Hour 6x6 - Trick-or-Treat PD8102
The Witching Hour 6x6 - October Garden PD8104

Comments

Post a Comment