Irish Eyes - Tando Creative / Moxxie


I'm sharing a layout for Tando Creative today. The theme this week on the Tando Design Blog is Ribbons and Lace. I had a lot of fun with this theme and decided to create my own lace-filled shamrock from Tando chipboard. I'm looking forward to the upcoming St. Patrick's Day holiday, and to help get me thinking green, I paired my festive shamrock with the Moxxie St. Patrick's Day collection.


I started with a branch from the Leaf Branches with 3 Loose Leaves and some hearts from the Jewelery Heart Set. I trimmed the leaves from the branch set for use in my flower clusters and cut the stem down to a better size for my shamrock. I trimmed the small loops from the top of the hearts to make a clean edge. I colored the chipboard pieces with Lemon Zest and Cut Grass Dylusions Ink Spray and topped that with Tattered Angels Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist and Blizzard Glimmer Glam Paint. I filled the cutouts in the hearts with green lace to finish.


Here is one of the leaves from the branch set. I added some of my favorite flowers and Want2Scrap rhinestone flourishes to make some pretty flower clusters.


I also added a key from the 5 Decorative Key Set.  I colored this piece with Tattered Angels Antique Brass Glimmer Mist and then covered it with a layer of Clear Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!




Supplies: Patterned Paper: Moxxie; Doily: Hallmark; Stickers: Moxxie; Packaging: Melissa Frances, Webster's Pages; Chipboard: Tando Creative; Flowers: Manor House Creations, Petaloo; Rhinestones: Want2Scrap; Lace: Webster's Pages; Mist: Ranger, Tattered Angels; Paint: Ranger, Tulip; Ink: Ranger; Other: Ribbon, Twine

Comments

  1. wonderful page, such a lovely colour, I love green :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunningly fresh and beautiful page! Love those greens and yellows and your wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!!! This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love love the colors and loveeeeeeeeeee that shamrock you made with the hearts and lace....beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, this is a stunning layout! The green hues are simply fantastic and that shamrock is ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dana, this is gorgeous, I love your Shamrock.
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever and beautiful - love it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Dana! Love the colors and that photo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious photo! Wonderful details and I love how you backed the hearts with lace to create the clover. Brilliant!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow. This is beautiful. I love the mix of patterns and the wonderful layers. Fab!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment