Happy Easter - Tando Creative / Moxxie


I'm sharing a layout for the Easter theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. Tando has some fabulous new Easter themed chipboard pieces! I used some Mini Rabbits and a bow from the Mini Easter Eggs set on this page. The Moxxie Spring Has Sprung collection was perfect for these photos of my little one from last Easter. I had a lot of fun fussy cutting the patterned papers!


There are several fun rabbit designs in the Mini Rabbit Set.  This leaping rabbit is my favorite.  I colored him with a simple coat of acrylic paint. I added another rabbit to the flower pattern printed in the lower left-hand corner of this page.


This little bow is from the Mini Easter Egg set. I also colored this piece with acrylic paint and topped that with a thin coat of Stickles.




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Moxxie; Chipboard: Tando Creative; Die-Cuts: Moxxie; Paint: Ranger; Stickles: Ranger; Other: Twine

Comments

  1. So beautiful!! LOVING all the fussy cutting and those sweet bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful papers Dana! Love your fussy cutting and the beautiful details...reminds me of the Peter Rabbit stories! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment