Wicked - Tando Creative

Supplies:
Paper: American Crafts, Pink Paislee, Reminisce
Letters: American Crafts
Chipboard: Tando Creative
Flowers: Manor House Creations, Prima
Leaves: Prima
Charms: Prima
Stickers: Jolee's Boutique, Reminisce
Lace: Prima
Glaze: Tattered Angels
Ink: Ranger
Paint: Tulip, Ranger
Other: Twine

The theme this week at Tando Creative is Spooky Halloween!  I had a lot of fun putting this layout together.  My daughter was a witch last year for Halloween and I think she has a pretty good spooky face.


This Large Cobweb paired so well with my background paper.  I colored it with Glimmer Glaze and Distress Ink.  I couldn't resist adding a spider!


A piece of Scalloped Bunting was the perfect base for my title.  I first colored the chipboard with Distress Ink and then added Crackle Paint, puffy paint and charms.  I know I've said this before, but I love the thickness and strength of Tando chipboard.  I applied three different wet mediums and several embellishments to this piece of chipboard and it didn't bend or peel!

Thanks for stopping by today!  You can see what this chipboard looked like before I started my project below.








Comments

  1. Such a creative LO!! Love your work with the Chipboard!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous Dana and love the banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout - fab use of the chipboard, and lovely lettering! My absolute to-die-for bit is that beautiful newsprint sprig of flowers - gorgeous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment